- Cinema advertisingUsed as part of an integrated marketing campaign, where print, radio, television and other mediums are used in conjunction with each other, cinema can double or triple the impact of a campaign. Cinema provides a 360-degree marketing environment that is uncluttered and finds the consumer in a relaxed and receptive frame of mind, perfect to get your message across.
- Cinema media reaches a huge target audience each month, and its advertising recalls are plus minus four times higher than ads placed on television. Movie theater advertising reaches targeted consumers with innovative messages that engage moviegoers in a highly effective manner.
Effective movie theater advertising can also include one-on-one promotions, partnering with events or sponsorships and can be conducted at the venues themselves, with marketing teams promoting a variety of products to consumers as they are waiting in line or approaching the theater.
The Advantages of Cinema Advertising
• It delivers your message to a captive audience.
• On-screen and lobby ads can use full sight, sound and motion to increase ad recall.
• Frequent repetition of the message insures that moviegoers see and remember your ad, building brand awareness.
• Advertiser’s company image is often boosted by the association with the movies on the big screen in full color.
• Because movie theaters are located near or in suburban shopping malls and other high-profile retail areas, ads are positioned close to point-of-purchase.
• Campaigns can be targeted by a demographic profile based on the geographic location of the movie theater.
Contact us: http://www.entcommedia.com